#but honestly can we just talk about this scene for a second#because every single person around him thought he was useless in the army#because he was short and skinny and gangly and didnt look like the average army man#but when he hears ‘grenade’ he doesnt even hesitate#he jumps right on top of it to stop the blast from hurting anyone but him#he was literally going to die during training just because he wanted to protect everyone else#and if that doesnt scream captain america to you#i dont know what does (x)
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism."
“i don’t trust anyone anymore” says the 13 year old girl who got in an argument with her friend one time
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now